Sunday, April 4, 2010

LUSH lust list & Vacation

Good morning and HAPPY EASTER to everybody! Wouldn't it be nice to have Easter Baskets for grown-ups? LOL...full of goodies like skincare, makeup, perfume etc. in fancy, cute, pastel-y packaging?

Out of curiousity, I checked out LUSH Japan's site - and man, is their gift wrap and such MUCH cuter!





The base packaging is the same, but this would also make a great Easter 'basket'! Love the Sakura blossoms, so pretty!

Speaking of LUSH, I have decided to take the plunge - and try out a few products. Too many gorgeous bloggers out there have already raved and raved about LUSH, so I think it is definitely time to give it a try! At the LUSH shop near home I plan on purchasing:


***



Image courtesy Lush-shop.com


***

Strawberry Feels Forever "massage bar"

Image from Lush.com

***

And finally, T for Toes

Image from Lush.com

***

Of course, product reviews to follow. :) A good excuse is that it is nearing Summer time and I can already feel my skin changing - thus the need for a new skincare regimen/skincare products! I have combo skin that is oily in the Summer but with dry spots. This is my LUST list - different from my wish list because I really REALLY want these products as opposed to just kind of wish for them. So I'm actually going to do something about it ... I'll budget it in. ;)

Other things on my LUST list: Herrohachi silver girl neenja tee, handmade jewelry by beautiful bloggers in sidebar (can't get enough of the sparklies!), & Toric circle lenses in Gray & Brown.


~*♥*~

I'll actually be off of Blogger for about 6 days for my much anticipated girl's trip this upcoming week!!! :D The plan is Skiing & Spa. I haven't had a true vacation in awhile, so I'm brimming with excitement!

~*♥*~

Welcome to the lovely Willz, Coco, hizumiichigo, Jennifer, Bianca, Royal-beauty, LikeSamantha, miss-sugarbunny, fisiwoman, Aero Lantern, London's Beauty, Summerbabe, & Kay Lee :) Thank you for brightening my day!

***

Have a great holiday & will see you lovelies soon! I plan on finally getting around to reviewing LOTS of products when I return - so much to do!

Irene


No comments:

Post a Comment