Saturday, April 10, 2010

Girl's Trip in Colorado & Blog Awards!

**Pic heavy post!**

Back from my Girl's Trip in Denver & Breckenridge, CO - It was a much needed vacation & an awesome way to reconnect with friends I hadn't seen in awhile. :)

You don't need a great camera to capture the views in Colorado - Mother nature does all the work for you!

Colorado

Sawmill

I have decided that there are a few elements that are essential to any girl's trip:

*~Adventure~*

Hiking trail

Cashier

*~Laughter~*

Hiking


*~Food~*

Mac and cheese

Palmond

Flower of Paradise

Chocolate almond croissant

*~Goofy moments~*

Locker room


*~Bonding time~*

snow day

Shuttle ride

*~Going out on the town~*

Ladies

Dbar


*~Pampering~*

Spa locker room

Indoor outdoor pool

Hot Tub

Spa room

*~The element of Surprise~*

Snake

Caution

Lodge mirror

The week literally flew by - my body is adjusting again to the drastic change in altitude (they don't call Denver the "mile high city" for nothing!) I so don't want to go back to work on Monday. :(


***

Thank you so much to AlyssaMae, Mr.Pineappleman, & Serena for these lovely awards!




I would like to tag every single one of my readers :D

***
I'm going to get to work on some reviews for the upcoming week. :) Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

***

A warm hello to beauties Ashley, Victoria, *A*, Nos, Angelique Q, Madiha, Sara, Esmereldaa, Boutzie', misSL33zZy, LadyMishel, ysababy323, xiluvyoux, and joany

***

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment