Monday, April 5, 2010

Last Supper

Well this is it - my last edible treats for a month - and my last chocolate supper comprising of two cream eggs and packet of mini eggs went down a treat and shamefully totally GUILT-FREE.  Tomorrow the real work of this mission starts - reigning in a decade's worth of poor eating habits and only consuming 1600 kcals of natural, organic (where practical), wholesome and SUGAR-FREE nutrition EVERY DAY.  Getting my fitness up and running is definately going to be a total breeze by comparison. 

I have certain very lucky friends (who will remain nameless out of pure jealousy!) who can simply put mind over matter and not eat chocolate or cheese (my second love!) for months and even in one case years - I can only look on salivating but in complete admiration and shock - clearly they have far superior brains than my puny specimism OR mine has just been completely addled by years of junk food addiction (according to today's SuperChick Fact of the Day):


As I'm not woMAN enough to achieve this massive feat on my own and i) don't have access to my own  personal chef and ii) realise that it is just not practical to have electrodes attached to my chocolate-grabbing fingers 24/7, I am therefore depending on Patrick Holford to help wean my brain off the wrong, but currently so delicious, type of fatty acids. But more on this later. x

No comments:

Post a Comment