Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Current Craves

Hola followers!
So it's about that time again... where I've built up a list of products that I'm really lusting for! This usually occurs every month, lol. This month it's particularly bad as the majority of items are from MAC, which for me... I rarely ever buy. And when I do... it's a 'treat'. Honestly, if I for whatever reason came into ownership of a bunch of money, the MAC website would be in for a bashing!

So anyway, here's my list. I thought I'd show you guys because hopefully some of you have a couple of the products and tell me if my lusting is misplaced! So please, if you've got anything from this list... give me a shout and tell me what it's like! - I'll try and get pictures to as many of the things as possible... but MAC have really shoddy swatches and I don't want to be stealing other peoples' photos.

MAC...
Naked lip liner,
Pretty please (lustre) lipstick,
Patisserie (lustre) lipstick,
Peaches (sheertone) powder blush,
Style (frost) powder blush,
Posey cream blush,
MSF natural

Drugstore...
Sleek palettes in Storm (top) and Sunset (bottom)
& Sleek contour kit.

Barry M Nail paints in Berry ice cream, and Lemon ice cream

NYC Color Wheel
No. 7 Colour Calming primer

*none of these photo's are my own. if one belongs to you, i would be more than happy to credit it to you or remove it from my page*

So there are my main 'wants' at the moment. Do you have any of them? What do you think of it?
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment