Thursday, April 15, 2010

OOTD

Heyy :D
I've been meaning to do another outfit of the day but I always forget! Tonight I went out for a casual pub garden dinner (yay for spring!) with some of the family, so nothing too fancy. I did also wear this outfit throughout the day then just added some accessories :)

Daytime...
Sorry for the absolutely terrible pictures, this is the only full length mirror (ish) in the house that gets enough light!

During the day I was just wearing this slouchy top from Primark with a peachy pink vest top underneath from H&M I think. Teamed it up with some jeggings from Primark also. Didn't wear any jewelery with this look.

Added accessories...
It's really simple but I just put a skinny belt round the waist. I love the way this really changes the top... as it's quite slouchy it doesn't give the most flattering shillouette. This is a patent skinny belt and I got it from ASOS a while ago.

I love these earrings, they're vintagey and I don't know, I like them lol.

Hope you all had a wonderful day.
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment