Sunday, April 11, 2010

Likes, Love, Hates

Evening my beauitful followers :)
Now, I haven't actually been tagged to do this but I love reading others and I love the whole concept of it, so you know? I'ma do it :D Lol. So the point is to list 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates. Here goes...


I like BBQs on the beach
I like girly sleepovers
I like coming home from a successful shopping trip
I like being organised and organisation in general...
I like travelling long distances
I like eating out
I like how my Dad is one of my best friends
I like looking at clouds and seeing things in them...
I like writing
I like having a tan
I like getting into just washed bed sheets
I like seeing old couples in love...


I love being in love!!
*sorry for Dean's lack of clothes*


I hate spiders
I hate feeling lonely
I hate waking up early
I hate it when people cry...
I hate having no money
I hate the feeling of failure
I hate that I'm a perfectionist
I hate keeping secrets...

Okay, as I wasn't tagged for this, I'm not going to tag anyone... but all of you should do this! :D
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment