Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bridal shower LOTD, Dolly Wink SALE, Kit Kats +

What a busy weekend...went to my first bridal shower of the year! I felt a little shy since the only person I actually knew was the bride-to-be...but the girls there were very nice as was the family so it was a pleasant all around experience! No toilet-paper dresses were constructed, but we still had a good time and a few laughs. :)

Makeup was natural - just some MAC Shroom & Moth brown (all time favorite MAC color - so sad that it was LE!!!) on eyes. Also, Darkness Kma9 lashes and a light sweeping of bronzer.

Bridal shower Makeup

Bridal brunch table

Bridal brunch food

***
E.L.F. Products are now being sold at KROGER (a grocery store chain in the US) - that means more access to $1 products - not too many people know about this, so I'm sure the selection will be great. :) I saw makeup palettes there and TONS of brushes - so if you have had a hard time locating a Target that sells in-stock ELF brushes, check out your local Kroger! (I'm not sure if they are at ALL Kroger stores, but it was shocking enough for me to find them there at all!) They also stock the eyelashes.

***

Sasa.com is having a special promotion on Koji products - INCLUDING DOLLY WINK!!! All Dolly Wink products are 10% off - they currently have a decent stock of the products (lots of the lower lashes), the case, glue, and liquid eyeliner pen!

If you really want to try Dolly Wink, this is most likely the cheapest place you will find it on the web!!!


Promotion ends April 30th so hop to it to take advantage of some savings!

***

I finally was able to try the Sakura Matcha Kit Kat sent to me by the infinitely kind Sophia!

Japanese Kit Kats

Matcha Sakura

Matcha Kit Kat

Inside Matcha Kit Kat

OH MY GOODNESS...this had to have been seriously the best Kit Kat I have ever tasted in my life! (Not saying much - I've had the milk & white chocolate Kit Kats of the states to date...lol!)

The WHITE chocolate is imbued with delicious & sweet matcha green tea flavor! The "sakura" part is actually a tiny hint of cherry flavoring. The wafer inside is thin, delicate, crispy and sweet. My mouth was craving more! Seriously, why can't Nestle be more creative here in the states???

*wistful sigh*

***

for Adeline, Eve, kmm0607, ko0ty, Crissy, & Kaylena

***

Last but definitely not least, Ann from The Real Deal Reviews is having a lovely giveaway - the winner will receive 2 MAC lippies! (ANY 2!)


Fabulous giveaway


***

Have a great week! Look out for more reviews soon! ^_^

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment