Saturday, April 10, 2010

SCawaii April Edition Scans

SCawaii Scans from the April edition!

Again, I did not scan these lovely pics but somebody out there (whom I thank a gazillion times over) did take the time to do this --> . If you want to view the whole magazine, you can download it here.

According to the internet, this is a magazine for "adult gyaru" which basically means gyaru that have graduated from HS. (Not saying much for me, but I still am absolutely in love with some of the cute, light, & airy-sweet outfits :D )

001

Some of the basic trends that are continuing into the Spring/Summer:

*~Again, more sweet floral dresses~*


023

082

*~More cowboy and All-American inspired outfits! Time to break out my own boots!~*

018

019

057

062

094

095


*~And everything in-between!~*

115

129

128

146

147

083


*~Makeup is softer but as usual, TONS of lashes!~*

167

168

173

*~Holy Moly, even the adverts for PADS are so adorable!!!~*

162

Some more of the DOLLY WINK propaganda that I am slowly giving into...check out the before & after pics!!! (with circle lens = WOW)

174

175

The beautiful Leona Lewis got a page to herself!
(
her new song "My Hands")

203

***

Hope everybody had a great weekend!

***

Thanks for visiting to Nen, Taninhah, Anita & m1zz_8eauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment