Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Very small haul :)

Bonjour :)
In an earlier post I mentioned that I'd been up to my Mum's for the weekend. We always kind of go shopping on the first day, haha! Poor Dean being dragged around the shops with me and my mummy! Aww. I only got a few things, but I thought I'd show you what I picked up :)

I got this cute little nightie with a cupcake pattern for a sweet £4 at Peacocks.

A long gold necklace with a variety of beads and pretty things on it, I love things like this to jazz up a plain top. £6 at Peacocks.

A two-toned silver photo frame. I love having photo frames all over my room, as photo's hold so many memories to me! £18 at Boots.

I've been looking for a photo album for a while now. Like I said, I love photo's and I wish I had more in life form rather than saved on memory sticks, computer albums, facebook etc. My mum has loads of photo albums and I love to flick through them. Boots are having a buy one get one free on photo albums and frames, and this one was just so pretty! This I got free as it was the cheapest. £9.99 at Boots.

I absolutely love this picture and I always have. You know the one, of the guys building a bridge or something with no harnesses!! Health and Safety would be all over that nowadays, lol! This is printed on a canvas and will take place above my bed's headboard, this photo always makes me smile :) £10 at random shop.

Have a great day :)
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment