Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just like buses!!

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, tra la la la la la la la laaaa.

I'm excited because I have received not one but two amazing guest submissions for my blog today that I literally cannot wait to share with you over the next few days- a tres amusing update from the unruffable Hare and a very special article from a truly amazing lady that you won't want to miss - it is life-changing, I promise you. So remember to pop back to check them both out over the next few days.

Right now I'm so tired I can hardly think straight, let alone post anything coherent which is partly why I'm leaving off sharing my amazing guest posts until tomorrow - I just don't want to mess it up! After weaning myself off chocolate and sugar with moderate success, I had a last Cadbury's Cream Egg last night and woke up this morning at 3.45am with my heart pounding - strange how I've never noticed what sugar and hydrogenated fat do to the body - but it was not pleasant.  Lets just say I made it to my 7am circuit training class with PLENTY of time to spare!

But before I forget, I previously promised to share more details about Boutique Run - the 5k or 10k run on the 10th of July followed by an amazing PARTY in Battersea Park.  Well you can now register and if you do so before the 28th April, with the code detailed below you will get 25% off the entrance fee. Plus don't worry if you don't feel fit enough to cover such a distance yet - this includes me as well as frankly I'm feeling very daunted at the prospect of undertaking a 10k race as well as the Moonwalk. Never fear though as tomorrow's post, I am certain, will have you feeling much more confident and inspired that anything fitness-wise is possible.   Let me know if you're thinking of signing up for the Boutique Run - it would be fab to have some training buddies.

Events and blog posts, it seems, are just like buses - they come in twos! x


No comments:

Post a Comment