Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dolly Sunday LOTD

*LOTD from Sunday*

~*Happy Spring-time-y look*~

Sunday Dolly

Used a *suuuuper* light dusting of Tarina Tarantino's Dollskin blush in Parasol and my favorite self-composed MAC quad Also, Darkness Kma7s for a natural yet defined look and Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick in Born with it.

Tarina Tarantino Parasol blush

Mac palette

****

During my next break, I will be trying out lashes on the bottoms of my eyes - it supposedly really transforms the eye! I also (against my dear boyfriend's wishes) will be investing in one very expensive pair of Circle Lenses for my birthday. (TORIC for my football-shaped eyes, *sigh*) I am thinking about getting the Dali Extra Grey or Extra blue. (leaning towards grey)

GREY



VS.

Blue


Images from Dbeautyshop.com

What do you think?

***

Tomorrow is my day off!!! :) Time to hit up SEPHORA (for their amazing 15% off sale!!! Online, use code: BI15 good until April 19th!) , LUSH, and the drugstore for some good lower falsies. Still lots of reviews to come!

****

Meal on Sunday - it looks fantastic but I have actually had MUCH better Korean food for much cheaper. A little disappointing, but still makes me drool when I look at it hahaha...

Soon dubu

Korean Seafood pancake

Froggie


****
for new followers dblchin, hazel, Risyaa, Le-Minh (eeee!), Christina, Mikki, Jennifer, Milly, Caroline, Pinky, Winnie, Li lian, completesimplicity, Beauty Vibes, & LadyDanger. I feel so spoiled with your love!

****

Goodnight lovelies ~ À bientôt

No comments:

Post a Comment