Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SALE ALERT - Kma Darkness lashes on sale again on Daybeauty.com!

Just a quickie update!

My FAVORITE brand of Korean lashes, DARKNESS, is on sale yet again on Daybeauty.com! Regular price is $4.95 but they are now on sale for $2.95 a piece! Again, the Kma series includes 2 sets of lashes and 2 types of glue so it's quite a bargain! :)

I think I have some new favorites - the Darkness KMA5's they are criss-cross style and flare out at the ends...very pretty and more natural than the KMA8s and KMA9s! (which I also love!)

I will be reviewing them in my upcoming post - here's a sneak peak of them + the Ardell 109's! (which can be purchased at most drugstores in the US).

I am also wearing MISSHA Perfect Cover BB cream in No. 23. Also a review in the next post :D (My skin isn't perfect by a long shot, but I am trying out a host of BB creams to find something that works!)

Kma5 + Ardell 109s

***

for Sidney Son, Damla, Sandra, Sarra, ambzxo, & Labellover! :)

***

Good night! Hope you all had a Happy Star Wars Day! (May the 4th be with you!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment