Saturday, May 8, 2010

Can't be Tamed

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ms Milerzs' new video - a little too in homage of Britney/Lady Gaga and a few clunky dance moves - but TRULY AWESOME nonetheless.



WARNING: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!

Hopefully this means that I'll no longer need to work sooooo hard to convince my long-suffering friends to come see the Lady herself in concert!!

Emma - for past services rendered - I probably still owe you the Mother of all Favours - just please no DIY!!

But most of all I'm loving the corset she's wearing in the peacock scenes. Furthermore, I am convinced it it potentially multi-functional AND practical - I'm thinking it would be the perfect costume for the MoonWalk next month not to mention any future blind dates, run ins with the boss, general housework, plus my favourite: job interviews!!


Just need to remember where I stashed that spare $25,000 for just such emergencies and I'll be contacting The Blonds for one of my very own.

Though if the Milster wants to send any of her castoffs my way that also would be fab! x

No comments:

Post a Comment