Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Review; Elf Bronzer

Hey :)
I had to share this with you, so thought I'd put up a review of a product I'm using almost daily!

Elf's Golden Bronzer

Elf also do a 'warm' bronzer, and I really didn't know which one to choose. I'd seen quite a lot of reviews and swatches of the warm bronzer so really wanted to try this one out to see what it's like...

This is from the studio range at Elf so these are little bit more *pricey* - pah! At £3.50. I really like the studio range more simply because the packaging is alot more sleek and NARSesque! If you're looking for more of a contour bronzer - I wouldn't recommend this one. It's very shimmer (but no too shimmery) so doesn't work well as a contour, well for me anyway - I much prefer matte colours to contour. It does make the most amazing highlight though - either over blush, top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, brow bone and the list goes on! The powders are really pigmented and you can use them seperately for a desired look or mix them all together to make such a beautiful colour! The powder itself isn't chalky or powdery at all, it's very much soft and silky, almost velvety! Lol. It really is so nice to work with and blends so well.

I really do not have one bad thing to say about this product! Apart from... I wish Elf would move to UK stores!!!

Have you got the warm bronzer? What do you think of it... is it better for contour?
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment