Sunday, May 30, 2010

FOTN

Hello lovies :)
Okay so I lied, it's not a face of the night... it's a face of yesterday night lol. It was my grandma's birthday and she turned 83 wahey! She's still sooo young and active, gotta love the grandparents!! So me and a bunch of our family went to a chinese restaurant... and ate FAR too much. Anyways... here are some pictures before I went out :) - I'm always running around the house annoying everyone with camera flashes before I leave :D


I kept the eyes really simple and wanted to go for a bronzed glowy look to go with my new tan ;) which is currently peeling off... lol. Anyways onto the good stuff... the make up!

EYES
lashings of rimmel max flash volume mascara,
collection 2000 liquid liner, a little bit winged,
black rimmel khol liner on waterline,
matte black shadow over khol pencil and smudged a little

FACE
maybelline super stay foundation,
boujours mineral radiance powder,
bronzer from elf contour & blush - cheekboens and temples,
MAC blush in Pink Swoon,
Elf golden bronzer as highlight - cheek bones, brow bones, bridge of the nose

LIPS
carmex cherry
MAC l/s Angel

Hope you've all had a great weekend and will enjoy the bank holiday!
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment