Friday, May 21, 2010

Golden Bronze EOTD

Hey guys :)
Recently I've been neglecting eyeshadow and just opting for simple winged eyeliner and mascara... so I thought I'd wear a bit of colour on my eyes and decided on golden bronze. I'm seriously addicted to liquid eyeliner... but the other day I forgot to take it over to my boyfriends house and went eyeliner-less :O!! He told me that he prefered it and that it made my eyelashes look longer... happy days! So I thought I'd see if I could happily go without a black-lined look. And I have to say - I've warmed to it :)

The outer crease colour is actually a lot more of a copper tone than it's showing up but.. ah well.

USED
Gold colour from Sleek Original palette
Urban Decay's Half Baked
Copper colour from Sleek Original palette
Urban Decay's Perversion
L'Oreal Collagen mascara
Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in Bourbon

I'm really liking golden tones at the moment, I think it's a colour that works with a lot of eye colours and a lot of skin tones. Do you use a lot of gold, or overlook it? What about liquid liner... are you a junkie??
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment