Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Collective haul

Hello my loves :)
So... the last couple weeks a went a little bit crazy with my spending which isn't ideal as I still haven't got myself sorted with a laptop. But ya'knoo revision seriously sucks and retail therapy seemed the best option? ;) I've been craving some new make up bits as we're getting into summer - although you seem to be hiding lately Mr Sun!! Thought I'd show you some of the new bits I picked up :)

As I *was* on a mission to save, I looked to my friend elf for some cheap thrills, lol...


But then I got dragged into Boots and started spraying and sniffing perfume upon perfume. There was one particular one I'd been eyeing up for a while... so I bowed down and ended up purchasing...
The bottle is adorable!! And for me, it's the perfect summer scent. I can't imagine anyone not liking it... my best friend Kelly decided she'd buy it also when I sprayed it infront of her :) If you haven't have a whiff of this... go and smell it! So, after buying that they handed me a £5 off voucher for No7 - god they know how to lure me in!

This swatch isn't great... but then again it's really subtle and hard to capture in a photo! Then, of course they gave me another one... so a few days later I was back. I'm a sucker for a 'bargain' what can I say?? *innocent face*...


I then popped on over to Superdrug to find all of the new pruple Barry M's gone :( so I picked up something a bit boring instead lol. But I'm intruiged to see how much difference these are actually going to make...


Hope you're all good!
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment