Thursday, May 20, 2010

The sun has got its hat on

10 straight mornings of beautiful sunshine  = BLISS
Last day of Boot Camp tomorrow = HEAVENLY

Have to admit this has felt like the longest two weeks ever - for good and bad reasons - I definately won't be sorry to give up my 5am starts but I'll miss starting the day with a fun exercise session with the girlies, though this morning everyone was feeling it and SuperChick Louise's face at the mention of more burpies was a picture to behold!

Artist's impression.

The end of Boot Camp means redoing our PBs = MIXED FEELINGS

I'm hoping to run my 1km in 6 mins and add 5-10 repeats/ seconds to all the various exercises so hopefully I've done enough to get me there - managed to take 17secs of my 1km time when I ran it on Tuesday morning so well just have to see. 

PLUS SUPERSTOKED - Managed to skip for a whole minute continuously this morning without falling over the rope or stopping - finally my legs and arms are starting to work in sync.

Not quite so stoked that for the first time since I started all this walking 8 weeks ago my calves are giving me grief  - SuperTrainer Mel advised icing my calves when I got home but since the only ice we have is firmily attached to the freezer I decided to eat a chocolate moose instead - I'm sure it'll have much the same effect - certainly I'm feeling better. 

Off to get a good night's sleep so I'll be extra speedy in the morning. x

p.s. Don't forget to VOTE (top right) if you have a preferred costume idea OR even if you don't - so far two votes so would be great to get some additional input or ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment