Sunday, May 16, 2010

Review; Elf Color Stick

Hello ladies :)
A request for a review was asked for about this product - and of course I'm only happy to do so :) *click these pictures - much better detail*

Elf's All Over Color Stick

This product is for eyes, lips and cheeks. I have to say I have only used it on my cheeks though...

The first thing that I noticed about the product was the very strong citrus scent. Not a fresh, orangey smell but a very, very, sweet and sickly one! I'm not too much of a fan - but hey ho, you can't smell it once it's on the skin. As you can see it's got a sheen/shimmer to it, which I absolutely love. It's just the right ammount... not too shimmer and just gives a really nice sheen. Something I adore about this product is the buildable colour... you can use a very tiny ammount to get a very subtle hint of colour, or you can build it up and it won't look cakey. It's incredibly easy to blend aswell, so don't be afraid to use a lot of it to build the colour and worry about whether it's going to blend with your skin. I've been using very lightly as a highlight on the apples of my cheeks, and also as a cream blush alone or as a base. It's such a beautiful coraly-pink and the colour really does change depending on the light it's in, this particular colour is called 'pesimmon' but there is a range to choose from.

The only thing that lets this down... is the packaging! It's a bit naff isn't it? But come on... it's £1.50!!! This product truely impressed me - it was a bit of an impluse buy so I really didn't think it would be all that great - especially with the tiny price tag. I urge everyone to get this, even if you don't like it - it's only cost you £1.50.

If you want anymore info or have questions just comment and I'll make sure to reply! Do any of you guys have this? Love it? What are your opinions?
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment