Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Marmite situation

Hola!
So, this is a bit of a 'marmite' situation... you either love them or hate them. And that's tattoo's. I personally, think that tattoos are incredibly gorgeous! They tell you so much about a person, and it's like a painting... on your body! Aha. I just love them. I love little simple ones - which is something I'd veer more towards. But I also love big colourful ones!

I honestly can't wait to get one, but I just want to make sure I'm 100% sure on what I want because you know... it's there for life! However, alot of people I know dissaprove and think that they look tacky. I disagree so strongly but.. meh. Each to their own! I

What's your opinion? Have you got any? Share! Hate them... got one that you hate?! Comment with the stories and opinions :D! And now a few tattoo pictures for good measure ;)




And I couldn't go through this post without showing you one of my boyfs tatts...

So yup, let me know what you think of them and any stories etc :) Have a great day!
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment