Monday, May 17, 2010

Classy magazine vs. Happie Nuts magazine Scans

Some early week diversions I wanted to share!

**SUPER PIC HEAVY**

So I ran across this magazine and was curious...I haven't heard of it before, but it is a Japanese magazine called CLASSY that seems to be geared towards women in their 20s-30s. (Or maybe gals who like to keep it classy ~ ;)



I'm trying nowadays to dress more 'my age' (27 coming up this week!) - but this doesn't mean compromising fun or my love of hime! This magazine gave me a lot of good ideas on how to dress sexy, confident yet appropriate for my age!

img (1)

img (59)

img (61)

img (79)

img (80)

img (81)

img (82)

img (97)

img (100)

img (125)

img (134)

img (153)

img (174)

img (196)

img (197)

img (195)

img (201)

***

I also took a peek at Happie Nuts since I have owned a copy of this magazine in the past...the girls in this magazine seem younger (late teens - mid 20s) and are really into the blonde hair and skimpy clothes. :) I like the fun & daring attitude, but at the same time, the clothing kind of screams "streetwalker" to me. :P

My favorite page was the one with the yummy pink Chanel purse!

001-1

010

012

015

077

Something about these girls just doesn't seem...real. They look like sexy asian Barbie dolls!

086

Their hair section is incredibly involved - I don't think I have the hair or time to pull these looks off - though they are very very cute!

087

~They included this cute little section at the end!~

140

***

You can download Classy June 2010 here
You can download Happie Nuts May 2010 here


Totally different styles and to some extent, extremes!!!

I recently purchased the Tropical Escape Floral babydoll from the Lauren Conrad line at Kohl's...love it matched with a pair of boyfriend shorts. :)

Lauren Conrad floral Babydoll top

I also love the style of fellow blogettes Extra Petite and ReallyPetite

Speaking of which, Extra Petite will be running a giveaway for a gorgeous silk blouse!


***

Will soon post my next EOTD, Dolly Wink Review, and more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment