Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekend in London

Hey everyone,
So if you didn't know... my boyfriend and I spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday in London. I've been to London a bunch of times and I love it there - I could never get bored of it and all the touristy sights still impress me! So of course, I lugged my boyfriend around London and did lots of walking (I lost 2lbs even though I ate crap!) and seeing everything. Walks through Hyde Park, St James' Park, Buckingham Palace, Nelson's Column, London Eye, River Thames Cruise, Arsenal match and the Aquarium. We stayed in the Hilton Hotel in Green Park and had the most amazing weekend. All in all I took 503 photo's! But I've managed to narrow them down ;) and thought I would share some picture's with you guys. This is going to be a picture heavy post... so be warned!






































If you want to see the pictures enlarged, just click on them. I didn't want to flood you with millions and millions of photo's so I just stuck them all on paint to make it easier on the eye, lol! Hope you all had great weekends... are there any places which you could never get bored of?
natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment