Friday, February 18, 2011

Olive/Khaki EOTD

Hello my loves,
I haven't done a fotd/eotd in a long time, that's what it feels like anyway! Mainly because I've pretty much only just finished my exams and my make up was so boring during that period of time... The last thing that was on my mind in the morning was lid colours/crease colours/outer v colours! It was just mascara and go, leaving me plenty of time to stick my head in a few books before I went off to college (usually those of the Biology kind!). But hopefully my hard work has paid off, because I did work my butt off. Enough of my moaning! I know that green colours work really well with brown eyes, and although I've ventured into green smokey eyes, or a flash of green along the lower lashline, I've never used olive or khaki shades. I thought I'd try it out and this is what I ended up with...
















I apologise about my lashes being so clumpy, these photo's were taken after a long day, and a nap! Please excuse it lol.

All eyeshadows from Warm 88 Palette
Avon Colortrend Brown khol pencil, waterline + upper lashline
Barry M White khol pencil, as highlighter under the brow bone
L'oreal Voluminous mascara



























This is the full face shot, what do you guys think? I'm happy with the way it turned out... it's green but not to in yahhh face green, if you know what I mean? Haha!
natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment