Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's OFFICIAL: I'm IN LOVE xx

I LOVE it when people tell me their name - at each and every encounter with them. I forget everyone's names ALL the time. Please don't assume that just 'cos I may have known you for 16+ years I will remember your name. I won't. Sorry. I never forget a face though ;-)

Could JD's shades be any cooler?? - If I owned these I would never leave the neoned lit mirror room like so:



p.s. I still have a crook in my neck - but I think it might have something to do with throwing down some cool break dancing moves whilst I downloaded this track to my shuffle. Who can resist the 'Worm'? - KIDDING - my brand of robot scissor arms, shoulder pops and head sways are way cooler ;-))

Hmm time for Girl on a Mission's DANCE VIDEO TUTORIAL - I think not!! xx

p.p.s If you go by the title Lil Sis then feel free to make me a Valentine Card as per the YouTube Advertisement - being sick is no excuse - V'Day was two weeks ago and I haven't stopped harrassing the postie for my card yet. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment