Thursday, February 24, 2011

Modcloth Cabin Fever Sale






I thought I would quickly share the news!

Modcloth is having a super 70% off Cabin Fever Sale

I know I said I was on an online shopping ban...but I said March? Did I? Oh dear...

The above crazy cute booties aptly named "Today I met the Perfect Boot" are on sale for $12.99 (previously $44.99), available in sizes 5.5, 6 and 6.5 as of tonight. Princess-y bows and a perfectly proper (and manageable) heel to match. :)

Each item on this site has an adorable accompanying description.

""The doorbell rings. Your ModCloth-exclusive shoes have finally arrived! You thank the delivery person, shut the door, and quickly open the box. Gingerly, you extract the pristine blue shoe box, then stop for a moment to soak it all in - you're holding a little piece of ModCloth history! "Today I met the perfect boots..." is scrawled across the box's top in whimsical white writing, and you can't help but read it aloud as you slide off the lid. Inside, you find the boots of your dreams - made of beautiful black velvet, each boasts an almond-shaped toe, a hidden inner zip, and three dainty, gold-studded bows at the outer ankle. Perfection, indeed! As you slip a pedicured foot into your beloved bootie, you spy that same sweet sentiment printed on its inside and smile."

It's like a fairytale accompanies each item you purchase! *sigh* (My brain screams "marketing technique!!!" but alas, my resistance is futile)

***

Also purchased the Manor Living Dress in XS ($69.99, now $20.99) still available in all sizes!



***

And the "Bubbling with Joy Dress" ($49.99 now $14.99) still available in all sizes!



I'm anxious to see how everything turns out, this will be my first ModCloth Purchase. Does anybody else have experience with this site? I will do a site review once my order arrives. :)

***

Good night Lovelies...Almost Friday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment