Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stinky Trainer Cure

A slightly unconventional remedy for combating stinky trainer syndrome, but one I am LOVING:

STEP 1: Be the very fortunate recipient of a beautiful surprise bouquet of flowers (hmm I must have done something good in a past life!) – THANK YOUUUUUUU Lucinda - they have been making me smile ALLLLL week long.


STEP 2: Move gorgeously smelling flowers into vicinity of evil malodorous trainers. (Never had such stinky trainers until I attempted running every day)

STEP 3: Inhale deeply without fear of asphyxiation whilst executing a “I’ve received my first ever bouquet of flowers” happy dance in salutation to the flowers/ Lucinda/ the Universe. xx

p.s. It is official - Operation-Avoid-Death-Via-Skydiving is a go. This brings on a whole different kind of dance, one akin to a dirge!

No comments:

Post a Comment