Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blake Lively : loves New York

Blake Lively adores living in New York and claims she is as smitten with the US city than she could ever be with a boyfriend.
Blake Lively thinks New York "romances" as well as men do.

Blake said: "New York is so romantic. Rather than planning a night I just get lost in the city. The city romances me, just as much as any man could!"
'Gossip Girl' actress - who is dating her co-star Penn Badgley - loves spending time in the American city, and admits her feelings for the area rival her relationships with boyfriends.

Blake and Penn have been dating since late 2007, but she hates discussing her private life and tries hard to keep their relationship as secret as possible.

She explained: "If I were doing another job - like if I were CEO at a big company - I wouldn't bring my personal life to the table, right? You separate the two. You have got to treat this like any other job. If you are on the red carpet and talk about your life, you are inviting people in."

She understands that interest into her life helps keep the US teen drama series popular with fans, even though she dislikes being the centre of attention.

She explained: "Our show feeds off buzz and gossip. I find photo shoots quite hard because it's just you being you. That's always really hard for me because by nature I'm very shy."


Watch her :

No comments:

Post a Comment