Thursday, September 16, 2010

My new treasure :)

Hello lovelies,
So i went with my daddy a few days ago to help him do the grocery shopping at tesco - because i'm such a nice daughter ;) So then when we got there, of course i couldn't help but explore the clothes section whilst my dad was picking out spuds and whether to get utterly butterly or clover, and this is what i found...


I'm not usually a shoes gal - i like them, but i don't often buy them... especially not heels. But these were just so pretty to me! They have a platform, which makes them super easy to walk in and they are made from this suede type material. I loved the combination of the cut outs, lace up and the peep toe. I had to have them :)


As i said just a minute ago, i'm not the biggest buyer of shoes. I would find it very, very hard to part with over £30 for a pair ( a handbag on the other hand...). So these were just up my alley. Who would've thought £15 from F&F at Tesco! Barg ;)

Do you have a habit of disappearing into the clothes aisles when you should be picking out the nicest looking apples and checking for broken eggs?
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment