Sunday, September 19, 2010

10 Things I'm EXCITED about

1. 14 fearless warriors (including quite quietly petrified me) are attempting a rehearsal for Commando Challenge later today.  Spoke to the organiser yesterday who confirmed that he'll be putting up through our paces on the NUTTER'S CHALLENGE!!! (Organiser, I think caught on somehow that I am not an uberfit bunny as he kept wanting me to verify that we were VERY fit, i.e. wouldn't cry.  Me also in role of superefficient (bending the truth) organiser confirmed that EVERYONE (ignoring my own shortfalls momentarily) IS SUPERHEROICALLY F.I.T. and can leap over rivers and run UP trees without a moment's hestitation and thinks crying is only appropriate after all other competition has been "merked".

Good Lord what have I got us into - REPEAT: EXCITED!!!x (Check out the Taster of how Chris Evans got on http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/chris-evans/videos/assault-course/  I am in denial it will be this bad or worse!)

2. I managed 10 FULL pressups in a row on Friday - I am learning to be a machine. Check those biceps!

3. In the morning (i.e. before I've had a chance to chow down on anything larger than a grape) I can see a smidgeon of ab definition fighting its way through the fat on my stomach - WAHOO - Keep up the hard work SuperMEL!!

4. I start four weeks of BoxFit BootCamp this Tuesday (don't worry SuperChickers - amazingly their sessions are all on non-Superchick mornings so I'll still be haunting you all - sufficient ENERGY permitting!!)

BoxFit BootCamp promise that you'll lose 6lbs in 4 weeks - HELL yeah - its going to be HELL, but EXCITING as that'll get me to my target weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x a Billion.

5. I forgot to do any of my Morning stretches ALL week - oopsie - but I'm EXCITED as I've set myself the challenge of completing them all perfectly for the next seven days. Posture Perfect, one legged squats complete with Fitness Ball, here I come.

6. I have discovered the PERFECT raw food snack that isn't hideous, can't be bounced off the floor, doesn't have the consistency of muck/ rubber and doesn't completely stall any further digestion for the next three days: (Finding a healthy snack that isn't a peice of fruit that meets all these criteria has been much harder than you would believe!) I urge you all to try getting nakd next time you get the urge for chocolate!!  Check eatnakd.com for more details.  Nakd cocoa orange is my current fave. Yummy, Yummy, Yummy and all raw goodness.

7. After a long day at the office i.e. still at my desk at 9pm and reaching for sugar to keep me going when a colleague finally took pity and threw a banana my way (THANK God).  However the eating healthy thing is still not going THAT great so I finally decided to get more EXCITED about it and booked myself a detox diet daily delivery (luckily I got a deal for 50% off so I'm UBEREXCITED not to mention THANKFUL about that). Starting this next week (as realistically I will need a little time to recover from Nutters Challenge today plus the shock of BoxFit Camp this week. Adding in a reformed diet into that equation would require the medical team getting the defibrillator out). But so EXCITED as I won't need to go near Tesco/ Waitrose for a whole week - it will all get brought to me. LOVE IT!

8. SuperChicks have got a new Trainer who although I haven't personally had the pleasure of dying at their hands - I have been tipped off that she's AMAZING (without diminishing any of SuperMel's or SuperSarah's total rock candy amazingness), so I'm EXCITED to sample one of her sessions.


9. Commando Challenge is now only three weeks away. EXACTLY. Exciting and Petrifying in equal measures.

10. I was a very lucky bunny and received the MOST fabulous jacket EVER as a gift from one of my newest/favourite fashion designer/friend/boss this week (who coinsidentially has a VERY EXCITING post up today - check here). Only worn it twice (well I've only had it since Wednesday!!!) but EVERYONE is asking where I got it from - plus A BOY, repeat A BOY with typical "can't recall what I'm even wearing even when I'm standing in front of him" levels of observation - commented (completely unsolicited I should also add) on the PURE amazingness of my jacket. Breath-taking EXCITING!!!

(N.B. "I love you" is directed at the Jacket NOT the boy - FYI.
Will post a pic of very EXCITING jacket later)

What 10 things are YOU excited about? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment