Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Official Glambassador


Calling all Ladies - Diaries out and pencil in Boutique in Battersea Park 6pm on Saturday 10th July - an event with a difference. Trust me, you're going to LOVE it.

In case you've been feeling left out and perhaps wondering what fitness challenge you can set yourselves - never fear I have, I believe, the perfect solution.

I've just got back from an amazing (i.e. champagne fuelled) party to launch Boutique.  Boutique are hosting a 5k/10k ladies only event for those of us still in our twenties. The event will incorporate an uber cool champagne party, including luxury changing rooms, live music, food, fabulous entertainment, massages and nail bars, and if we get our way lots of fit quasi-naked men to cheer us on! Did I mention the champagne? There was also lots more except it is a well known fact that my memory is disproportional to the amount of alcohol I consume and I've completely drawn a blank. Conclusion: I is sozzled!  On a school night. Disgraceful.

Even better, as an official Glambassador (Who are they kidding!?! Wonder if I can adopt this as my job title at work- would certainly liven things up!!) I will be able to get you all discounts to enter and lots more perks I believe.. so stay tuned and NO EXCUSES!! 

So though not an official Moonwalk workout tonight - my jaw is still aching from laughing too much at those crazy SuperChick dance moves. Thanks Boutique, Cat and the SuperChicks for a fun night. x

p.s. Feeling a very lucky girl - two fab goody bags in less than a week. There is not much I wouldn't do for a goody bag - honestly I would even contemplate running 10k - even if it did mean trailing behind the Hare!

p.p.s. Off to detox (i.e. drink a glass of water) before my 5.30am start tomorrow and SuperTrainer Mel - god help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment