Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Hare and the Tortoise

I am thrilled to be sharing the attempt at the Edinburgh Moonwalk with my amazing and oldest friend, who has also kindly agreed to contribute to this blog as a fellow GOAMer - double whoop!

I'm really looking forward to working on this joint project together particularly as it is rapidly appearing that we have very different approaches to the task at hand.

ENTER: THE HARE AND THE TORTOISE

T: How's it going?

H: You're lucky you caught me, just catching my breath after today's 10 mile hike, got some marking to do, before solving world peace tomorrow. How 'bout you?

T: (sheepishly) Managed 2.5 miles, can no longer sit down as leg muscles cramp so much which is making trips to the ladies an interesting dilemma (we have been friends a loooooooonnnnnng time so yes we can go there). But on the plus side, I am now the owner of a capacious home from home (aka fabulous hiking rucksac appropriately named "The Land Treker") -fits nice and snug - so how about them apples?!

Simultaneously T starts researching to see if a jetpack will fit in "The Land Treker" that will enable her to keep up with H.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment