Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Small Primark Haul

Hello my loves,
I promise you I shop elsewhere and not just Primark! Lol. I always feel like I can get my 'shopping fix' by going into Primark without spending too much money. Especially right now when I want to start getting ready for the sun but don't have a pocket full of cash. Anyways here are the bits I picked up...


























Animal Print bandeau - £4
Just a summer basic, I love bandeau tops - I feel like they really flatter me. This one was only £4 so it was a bit of a steal. I can't wait until it heats up to start wearing it so will probably team it with some leggings and a chunky cardigan.


















































Navy and White Patterned Playsuit - £5
This is my first playsuit! I was in love with them last summer but I just couldn't find one that wasn't expensive but fit me really nicely too. But I found this one and I really like it... it's polka dot (sort of) and it's coming up as black and white but it's actually navy. The ruffles at the neckline are a nice touch, especially for £5!


















































Cream Open Knit Jumper - £12
In my opinion, this is quite pricey for what it is (considering it's Primark), but it is a damn site cheaper than those coming from Miss Selfridge or Topshop. Open knit jumpers seem to be everywhere and I think they're so easy to style!


















































Hearts and Stripes Jumper - £10
So cute! This doesn't look like it's from Primark at all. It's not a cropped jumper, but it's much shorter than the average - it hits just where your jeans/leggings start. They also have a really similar one that's American Flag style (red stripes, blue pockets with stars on).


















































Cobalt Maxi Dress - £11
This is my favourite buy of the year so far... I'm gonna throw it out there! Also, my first maxi dress, seems I popped two fashion cherries in one trip ;) Photo's will never do this dress justice... it fits me perfectly and is just the right length. It makes me feel so girly and comfortable. I just can't wait to wear it! For a mere £11 everyone should have one! I'm luckily blessed with an hourglass figure, but this is instant curves if you haven't!

Successful shopping trip all in all, with some really good buys. I think Primark are right on the mark at the moment! What's your 'buy of the year' so far?
natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment