Monday, March 21, 2011

My One Year Blogiversary!!

One year on, nearly 200 posts later, I'm STILL blogging - well it does literally prevent me from overeating (typing, public shame and overeating is an impossible combination!!) but more than that one year on I'm STILL on the fitness track.  Woop-de-doo.

This year has marked so many FIRSTS for me, that in honour of my FIRST blogiversary I compiled a little video as a reminder of all the highs, lows, blood, sweat, tears, agony and laughter.

Now for my Oscar moment, darlings:

My success one year on is the culmination of so many people helping me out, showing me what to do, inspiring me to push myself further and picking me up off the floor when I fail.

There are too many people to thank individually and some are not aware of my little corner of the web, but those that are and have taken the time to read my posts, comment and then have kept coming back for more - be that entertainment or actual physical torment - you are literally beyond brilliant - I wouldn't be sitting here typing this if it wasn't for each and every one of you bundles of gorgeousness and hilarity:

The Hyde Park Crew: Jade, Lucinda, Trish, Louise, Shoshana, Challenge Hannah, Pui-Tien, Emily, Kaye, Gemma, Jen, Vicky, Caitriona - well really just ALLLLLL of you xx

The ladies in the know: Mel, Sarah, Nic, Cat, Dom, the Running School ladies xx

My brave challenge compadres: Each and everyone one of you are in a league of AWESOME all of your own xx

Lastly, the heroes that have run with me despite ALLL my moaning:  AJ, Kaye, Gemma, Lucinda, Jade, Pui-Tien, Shoshana xx

Plus in true Oscar fashion I can't forget to thank the guy who fitted my trainers, my alarm for going off at 5am each morning, the pieces of cake I managed to resist and well, God

This is for you with my sincerest, most heartfelt, fuzzy pink THANKS xx

Sorry for the slightly fuzzy picture quality - it was perfect HD resolution before uploading?? One year on IT sill flummoxes me!

But my Mission doesn't stop here, remembering and seeing what I have achieved in year one has made me even more determined to:
  • Get into that gorgeous abs flaunting bikini

  • Complete a half-marathon

  • Not be such a dork when I dance in public or private ;-))

  • Run 10km in 55 mins

  • Avoid having to jump out of a plane and win my bet with Challenge Hannah

  • Make more costumes and complete more challenges with my awesome friends

  • Relocate to a different continent for six months - Cannot WAIT for June!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Meet Ben of "Ben does life" fame

  • Smile even more 

Bring on Year 2! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment