Thursday, March 24, 2011

A parachute activity that keeps my feet ON the ground

Back to all things training tomorrow - CANNOT wait. All this gorgeous weather of late has made me bean keen to get outside. Now that I've said that, of course it will tip it down tomorrow - just wait ;-))

But to get me properly in the mood, I've been checking out different training activities for April when I came across this:

Parachute Running!!

How immense does this look? - I wanna try this so bad.  I would likely fall over but surely this is guaranteed to get me running faster? (We'll pretend for a sec that I can actually run more than 150 meters right now)

Totally excited and now buzzing to walk to work tomorrow - I have a sub 100 league position to somehow maintain in the three days remaining in week 5 of the Walk the Great Wall of China Fitbug challenge:


But tonight I'll be dreaming of one thing: Running 10km in 55 mins and releasing my parachute as I run the final leg - these babies only cost £30 but do they come in pink?! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment