Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Votearama

Firstly can I say a MASSIVE THANK YOU with *sparkles* to everyone who read through last week's extremely lengthy post listing my 3rd challenge options and then VOTED.

You are all VOTING SUPERstars.

Particularly, as I appreciate that brevity totally escapes me, however much I try so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to every single one of you for taking the time to make sense of my all too frequently ineloquent drivel. {One of these days I promise to get to grips properly with this blogging concept and limit myself to 150 words per post!}

THANK YOU also for your immediate and immense enthusiasm to get involved - there seems to be an wannabe LOVEHEART in all of you!! Once again, you all really make the prospect of undertaking any one of these mammoth challenges delightful, when in truth, I just want to retreat into my cave, never to flex a muscle EVER again. THANK YOU for inspiring me. Again as I said previously - I couldn't and wouldn't want to do this without you shaming me into it by your exuberance!!

However that's enough preamble. Now to announce the results…. the third challenge of Girl on a Mission is {drum roll please}…………


…….Still to be confirmed. SORRY. Unbelievably I’ve ended up with a tie. How?! As I didn’t plan for this contingency and as I’ve no idea how ITV, the Queen of voting dilemmas, would resolve such a voting abberation, I’m awaiting input from an official SUPERadjudicator. I will announce the confirmed 3rd challenge imminently, I promise - cos I reeeeeealllllllllllly NEED to know what the 3rd challenge is going to be!!

But to AJ, SUPERsarah and SUPERcat – there’s no point betting how GOAM will fare in all five challenges as I’m definitely, categorically NOT going to do ALL 5 challenges under ANY circumstances. Not a loony LOVEHEART chance in hell. Sorry.

In the meantime and to thank you ALL of you properly for your VOTE, PATIENCE and unfaltering SUPPORT, have a cupcake – the PALEO way…. xx

(TEMPTATION: For your eyes only!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment