Monday, November 22, 2010

DIY Fringe

Hello girlies :)
The other morning when I was styling my hair, I realised my fringe is so out-grown and out of control. You know, when it's gone past the point of ever doing anything you want it to? Something that looks a little something like this...


























Now, I would've popped along to my hairdressers (it is just down the road...), but my fringe is one thing that I don't even trust my hairdresser with... They always seem to get it just out! So I grabbed a pair of scissors (ordinary ones at that) and started hacking... I've always cut my own fringe and I've not yet had any disaster *touches wood*. Here is what I ended up with...




























I feel so much better now my fringe co-operates! And now I feel quite tempted to cut in a full fringe long enough to be a side swept fringe when I want it to be. What do you guys think... go in for the kill or quit whilst I'm ahead?

On a sidenote... this lipstick is much redder in real life and it's 17's Mirror Shine lipstick in the shade 'Hollywood' a really nice, glossy, cherry red which is surprisingly easy to wear. Plus, milestone of the century... Dean actually noticed a change in my make up! He commented how much he liked a red lip. I think I'll be sporting it more in the future :)

Do you guys go to the hairdressers for a fringe trim or DIY it?
natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment