Sunday, November 21, 2010

Anne Hathaway : Talks about "Glee"

"GLEE" Actress Anne Hathaway is no rookie to the "Saturday Night Live" stage. Saturday will be the second time the actress visits Studio 8H. Also on board will be music act Florence and the Machine.
"I feel like I'm having the best week of my life again," Hathaway told former "Saturday Night Live" cast member Jimmy Fallon on his "Late Night" show. "It's everything you have ever dreamed of."
The actress also revealed to Fallon that she's a big time Gleek and has even fantasized a role for herself on the show.
"In my head I've cast myself in 'Glee' and I know what song I'd sing," Hathaway told Fallon. "I would want to play Kurt's long lost aunt, his mother's sister, who is also gay and who comes back to help him deal with his sexuality. I would sing 'You Are Not Alone' from Stephen Sondheim's epic show, 'Into The Woods.'"

Watch her:

No comments:

Post a Comment