Monday, November 8, 2010

SUPERmodel Birthday Girl

Woohoo - still recovering from BEST Birthday Weekend EVER. SUPERmodelling is harder that it looks!

Vital Stats: 27 years young, killer legs, gravitates towards anything bright and glittery, only umpalumpa coloured on VERY special occasions. Currently light as a feather -i.e. UNDER my 10stone6lbs target goal!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who neglected the X Factor and came out on Saturday night to celebrate my 27th Birthday with me - Actually wanting to celebrate my birthday is a MASSIVE, MASSIVE change for me and you guys ALL made it a complete dream. THANK YOU.

Clearly I roped in a bunch of  VERY BEAUTIFUL people for this momentous occasion!!
Sorry James No3 for cutting you in half but you are just TOO beautiful!!!

Me with my Hyde Park SUPERchick girlies. YUP Lucinda in BACCCCCKKKKK!!!!

Can't wait to see what this year brings - I do know it will involve a few more challenges {bikinilicious is now so, so within my grasp *FAINT*} - so check back in a couple of days because YOU all get to decide what my next BIG fitness challenge will be. Clearly I am still DRUNK on champers!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment