Friday, October 8, 2010

UltimoChick

Yesterday, I mislaid my sports bra somewhere in the office – you know how these things happen. No, neither do I. Really?! My bra and I have since been reunited but only after the offending item was eventually found on the floor near the desk of one of my very Senior (in every sense of the word) Managers – here’s hoping he thought it was just some new fangled footware of mine ;-) Whatever happens I’m avoiding looking at him today at all costs – cos I know I’m just going to get a fit of the giggles.


Anyway with bras on the brain yesterday, I was reminded of something I’ve been wanting to share with you all. Desperately. Have you all seen the UltimoChick’s T.R.A.N.S.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N?

No – well let me brief you: Michelle Mone, Managing Director and Lingerie Queen of Ultimo is not only one of the most brilliant business entrepreneurs (she was awarded an OBE and WORLD Young Business Achiever Award –umm AMAZING), she’s also been a personal hero of mine for ages for proving that you CAN be brilliantly successful regardless of your size. Well anyway, Michelle’s only now gone and lost a staggering SIX stone, dropping from 17 stone to just under 11 stone. Moreover she is now modelling her own range of bras – BRA-VA Michelle. You are literally the most amazing and now the most stunning business icon EVER – please can I come work for you – pleeeeeeeeeeease!!

Photographic Proof of the UltimoChick's Tranformation:

The gorgeous before shot:

The even more gorgeous after shot:


Michelle's transformation has really given me a mental kick up the backside to really channel my energies into looking A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.L.Y abtastic for my birthday – I’ve got complacent about losing those last few pounds – not really believing I can look that great. But, once again, Michelle has proved me wrong – you REALLY can lose a tonne of weight and really, truly look seriously gorgeous at the end.

Plus SuperChick Natalia was quizzing me this morning – asking when I was going to change my blog status to 10 stone 6 lbs as “I’m half the size of when she first met me” SO sweet Natalia and I wish!!! – But you know what – I bought loads of fruit to snack on today, not one bit of processed confectionary is passing my lips today. Natalia - that status update is going to change at LONG, LONG last and it’s going to change SOON and hopefully in time for my birthday in a few weeks. So Natalia – keep on at me. It works wonders. x

No comments:

Post a Comment