Friday, October 15, 2010

Last night’s Klumundrum!


“Make me look like Heidi Klum.”  That was my plea to the very amenable photographer at last night’s Cocktails and Chocolate evening. Yup, incredibly fortuitously, a very willing chocoholic, aka AJ!!! came to my rescue and volunteered her taste buds for the evening. (Sorry to name and shame AJ – but as PERFECTLY ENTHUSIATIC CHOCOHOLIC as well as PERFECTLY COMPATABILE RUNNING CHAMPION – this girl needs to be on everyone’s speed dial. STAT.)

Anyway back to the Klumundrum!!! Said photographer had set himself up slightly by:
a) highlighting that could make a vertically challenged wannabe model look as though she every inch of “The 6”0 Body” {Elle M. for anyone who is not sufficiently up on their supermodel dimensions}
and b) he was very quick to emphasise that it was his failures as a photographer, rather than AJ’s very high cheek bones, that was ruining his choco photographic compositions. (Oops sorry to name and shame again AJ – but you really do have amazingly high cheekbones).

Top Tip for anyone else who suffers this affliction – apparently when being photographed, it's best to try and look a bit depressed as you risk resembling a rather delectable hamster when you full out grin!

Before AJ blocks all my future calls!!, I should highlight that:
a) said delectable hamster proved to be the PERFECT photographer’s muse and so basically had a personal photographer ALLLLLL evening
and b) to be honest, I didn’t fare much better at the snaps of the photographer - his personal recommendation was that I get myself to a salon this weekend and try to do something with my hair to cover up my freakishly large and unphotogenic forehead!!

Woohoo. All this time I’ve been thinking that my body fat composition and dwarfism has been standing in the way of supermodel perfectionism, when actually a new hair style is all that is required. Woop, woop, I’m booking in for a hair cut pronto! I'm Kluming to get you Heidi! x

p.s. AJ has, as usual, proven herself to be the all-round superior athlete as despite a late school night and a few too many cocktails, she managed to drag herself to Superchick Training this morning. By comparison, I only awoke as training was finishing (too, too sad ;-))) but to be honest, I’m just thrilled that my Chocotastic goody bag is still unopened. So that’s still 1:1 by my count ;-))

p.p.s. I will post snaps of the very delectable hamster once they go online!!

No comments:

Post a Comment