Thursday, December 23, 2010

My, what big ears you have!

Christmas came early this year! :)

My bf decided to drop off my gift ahead of time since we will be apart with our respective families for the holidays. Upon opening and discovering a snow leopard spirit hood, I did a little dance - more for the fact that he also bought the wolf version for himself! :D (The present was curiously unveiled outside and underneath the full moon right before the lunar Eclipse - Arooo!)


So why do I love Spirit Hoods?
  • A portion of the sales go towards protecting certain animals (Product Blue label)
  • Their hoods are so absolutely cuddly, adorable, and warm!
  • Relatively hypoallergenic :P
  • I love the fact that I can rock ears! :D

Spirit hood 2


Spirit hood 1

Spirit hood 3

Eat your heart out Tai-lung! lol. :)

Picture from http://www.sodahead.com


Snow Leopard

Silent » Mindful » Independent

The Snow Leopard has a presence unlike any animal, its spirit is full of beauty and grace. Always attentive and aware in it’s surroundings, people with the snow leopard spirit tend to be empathic and wise. It is a solitary animal that still loves to play!


Hmmm...I like to think of myself as those things but alas, I think I can only qualify for 1.5 of these qualities T_T

***

My hood with silky white lining

Spirit hood

The hood itself keeps your head nice and toasty - the long flaps double as a scarf and mittens (complete with padded paws!) A tiny little zipper pouch is hidden alongside the lining of the flaps to stash away credit cards & cash on the go! The hood is well constructed and the FAUX fur is super-soft!

Wearing anything with ears may seem a little ridiculous Halloween aside - but I really don't care. I've joined the tribe and am MADLY in love! :)

***

**A few other ear-lovers...**


***

Spirit hood likeness on the Tokyo Girls Collection Runway

TGC

***
Photos below from www.spirithoods.com
Vanessa Hudgens in her Red Wolf Spirit hood

Vanessa Hudgens Spirit Hood

***

Fergie in her Brown Bear Spirit hood

Fergie Spirit hood

***

Khloe Kardashian in her Spirit hood

Khloe Kardashian Spirit hood

***

Last year on Yesstyle.com - bear accent hoodies

playsuit pink

***

Thanks for visiting & happy holidays!

Snow leopard snow

Next post: Hello Kitty for Sephora collection swatches & Christmas cheer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment