Thursday, December 30, 2010

Haulin'

Hello, hello!
So a few days ago I went shopping and bought a few bits and bobs. Only one item I bought was in the sale - I'm such a rubbish sale shopper! Nothing I bought is overly exciting, but I thought I'd share with you guys anyway :) This will be the first post which will be just cosmetics, and tomorrow I will post the clothes and other pieces I bought otherwise this will jut be one mammoth post!


































































Barry M Nail Paints Fuchsia, Cobalt Blue + Indigo £2.99 each
Barry M Lip Paint, 147 Peachy Pink £4.49
MAC Limited Edition lipstick, The Faerie Glen £12.50
Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick, Spotlight Beige £6.29




























Lip Salves Spearmint + Strawberry £0.99
Plamer's Cocoa lip butter £1.79

I went a little crazy with lip balms... I literally already have hundreds! I really like the Boots Lip Salves, I think they're equally as good compared to the likes of Nivea. I got really into Palmer's Cocoa Butter for the body lately, the smell is delish so I thought I'd try the lip balm out too.

























L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss £6.19
L'Oreal Volume Milliion lashes mascara £8.29 (was £11.29)
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation £6.19 (was £8.19)


























Cranberry Joy Body Butter £6.00 (was £12.50)
Vanilla Eau De Toilette £9.00

It's £6.00 on selected body butters at the moment at The Body Shop, so get yourselves down there... it's always best to get them when they're on offer because £12.50 is a bit pricey! I always get one in the sales lol. It was a toss up between Cranberry and Almond, which smells exactly like cherry bakewells!


























Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle £5.49
Hollister body spray, Solana Beach £8

A Hollister has just opened in the mall near me, which is pretty exciting. I want to hate brands like Abercrombie and Hollister, but I just love them! The body sprays smell so good, they're all really fruity and I wanted to buy them all! They're 2 for £12 but I thought I'd stick to one.

So that's the end of cosmetics, tomorrow will be clothing and other bits... also, swatches of the lipsticks and nail polishes will be up soon. And if you want me to do reviews on any of these particular products then let me know and I'd be more than happy :)
natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment