Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grinning from ear to ear!

Hello ladies,
I love sharing little events that make me extremely happy with you guys... I suppose I use this as a journal/diary type thing sometimes, there's more to us beauty bloggers than lipsticks and blush! Anyways, as most of you know (I think) I had braces. I had them on from September 2009 until today! YUP :D I got my braces off, and it is literally the best feeling in the world. I was really self conscious about my teeth beforehand, but now I can't stop smiling. If you're toying with the idea of getting braces but are worried about the pain or don't like the way they look... honestly, it is so worth it.

I thought I would do a before/during/after, because you know... I'm loving it right now ;) Before I got my braces, as I said - super self conscious, so it was actually really hard trying to find a photo with my old teeth. So this was all I got...

I scribbled out my best friend's face, lol because I really don't think she'd appreciate me putting this photo out there haha. As you can see my main problem were the gaps *thanks mum* and yes, this is literally the only photo I can find and it doesn't really show it very well but meh.

























This time I covered my niece's face - why do I spend time with people who are constantly making stupid faces?!?! A lot of people have trouble with wearing braces, thinking they're ugly and whatnot. But I really didn't mind them one bit, I kind of knew the end result would so be worth it. Also - it's not so much of a 'pain' it's just an ache, which doesn't last that long at all so don't be put off!

























The braces are gone and finally I feel happy showing my teeth! The feeling when you get them taken off is <3!!
natalieslovex











































No comments:

Post a Comment