Thursday, December 30, 2010

A day of firsts

First time ever, as part of my commute, I caught a taxi. So INEXCUSABLY lazy of me. I want to blame it on the headcold I seemed to have acquired after a night of attempted sleep in a strobe lit bedroom (that’s a whole other story). Just to say that I was not feeling my best today. After months of walking literally all over London – in recent snowy weeks I’ve succumbed to buses and tubes with avengence and today I stooped to the laziest of transports - the taxi. Nooooooooo. In my defence, I was running uberlate today with a) no time to walk the 2 miles to my destination or b) the energy to run the distance and c) the three taxis parked up in front of me in Sloane Square were just too much temptation for this girl to resist. I am WEAK.

However to help cajole me with my flagging running training as well as attempt to stem the tide of creaky joints, yesterday I finally got around to replacing my trainers (thank you Santa) and in doing so I picked up a little trick of the trade. Check out my YouTube debut for the details. Excited doesn’t even come close – I am a classic YouTube Nutter!! Please also excuse the additional Christmas pounds – what can I say – the last week or so has been more delicious feast than famine but I’m back on the bikinilicious mission as of tomorrow!! xx


p.s. Don't forget to subscribe to GIRLonaMISSI0N's YouTube account - this and future scintillating clips are clearly NOT to be missed!! Hopefully practise makes perfect - or at best less cringeworthy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment