Sunday, December 26, 2010

Box(of Chocs)ing Day


I may have slightly overdone it on the Christmas chocolate indulgence front. To be honest I’m not sure I can face any more chocolate until at least Christmas 2k11! Fortunately I’ve been keeping potential waist expansion in check via the following exercise regime:


1 x run with lil’ sister – though not sure she appreciated my running tips
1 x walk with elderly retriever around the block – she also ignored all my instructions
1 x walk with Dad and fluffy mop around the park
1 x emergency crisps buying expedition (on foot) to the 24 hour garage - it’s almost as if ma famile don’t want me in the house!
1 x set of walking lunges to the DVD player to put on Sherlock Holmes

p.s. Best Christmas gift ever: remote controlled helicopter – device predictably only lasted a few hours but the emergency crash landings were priceless. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment