Friday, July 29, 2011

Month's Most Wanted

Hello everyone!
I feel like I must say this every single Month, but how quickly is this year going? Pretty scary to be honest. My most wanted items are probably a bit boring this Month... having low £££ really does stop me from window (online) shopping which is usually how I pass a lot of my time!
























H&M Flared Skirt Dress: Every high street shop seems to be making copies of the infamous dress that Frankie Sandford wore and I have to say I actually think this one is my favourite! As well as being the cheapest one I've come across (please correct me if I'm wrong!). I adore everything in the A/W H&M Collection when I went through the catalogue, but this was one of the stand-out pieces for me. It also comes in a beautiful orange/rust colour and black... it'll be hard to resist buying those too!
[£14.99]

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter: I love The Body Shop body butters and I'm running low at the moment, just my peach one left. Shock horror I know! Although in my opinion they are massively over priced, I just can't resist and something about them is so luxurious. Shouldn't be a problem though because The Body Shop always have some fantastic deals and offers going on! This is the next one I need to restock, possibly my fave.
[£12.50 for 200ml]

MAC Melba Powder Blush: This seems like the most perfect peach blush, I've lusted over swatches and the blush from afar for ages now, but I need this in my life ASAP. Even the price cannot deter me, the colour is just perfect. If anyone knows of a dupe I would love you forever!
[£17.00]

St Moriz Self Tanning Lotion: St Moriz is a cult product throughout the Blogging and Youtube community, and pretty much everyone and their nan has tried it out. Like most, I've tried the mousse and really liked it but they've just recently released a 'lotion' which I think I would prefer and need to try! It's currently on sale on Fragrance Direct so grab yourself even more of a bargain!
[Usually £4.99, £2.99 currently]

MAC Hue Lipstick: I have no idea how I've never owned this lipstick, again, another product I've lusted over for a while. I think it is one of the must-have items from MAC and it pretty much universally loved. I'm a lover of nude/pinks so could anything else be better suited?
[£13.50]

So that's another Month done and dusted! Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you thought!
NATALIESLOVEx

No comments:

Post a Comment