Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tyre Tipping

Since my strength is coming on in leaps and bounds now - I thought I'd best check my current upper strength's awesomeness - so VOILA:


Next it's Cow Tipping then pulling trucks down the street!

Second week in a row and 6 Crossfit sessions completed - did someone say bikini season?! ;-))

Wednesday's FUN!!
270 reps total!!! 
(48: 64: 88: 72)

THURSDAY'S JOY!!
Rowing Annie a wayyyyyy better option that 50 burpee pullups
Note to self: DO. NOT. EVEN. GO. THERE!! EVER

FRIDAY's FAVOURITE MADNESS!!
15 mins 39, everything shaking and dripping sweat
Actually managed ALL the box jumps for once!!

SATURDAY's INSANITY:
Fortunately my partner today was a SUPERstrong PULL UP SUPERstar
Otherwise I'd still be hanging there NOW!!
Together 100 thrusters, 20 tyre flips, 100 kettle bell swings, 50 pull ups and a 1000 m row took us 
26 mins 13 secs

Here's a taster of what's responsible for my current DOMSville:

  • my abs - attempting to L-sit for 3 minutes and 150 sit ups and double jumping on the rope.

  • my butt AND legs (80 walking lunges and 40 box jumps yesterday - I JUMPED every one - SOOO PROUD!!) 

  • my arms - all manner of pull ups, push ups, L-sits, ring work, basically anything - Crossfit is very arm dependent.


Unfortunately as a result of all my recent dedication my hands are WRECKED and REALLY SORE. Apparently I need to shave the callouses off stat before they rip and mess up my hands totally - ummm I may passout/ gag. Help!!

You can still look bikini fit even despite construction hands?!

Anyway remedying my hands with the mother of all deluxe pedicures is a task for tomorrow. Today it's all about getting Wet and Wild and Kissing Brad Paisley - again ;-)) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment