Thursday, July 28, 2011

Skinny VS Curvy

Skinny VS Curvy


Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson: ‘I really wanted to have an eating disorder’

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:54 AM PDT

Celebrity Trainer Tracy Anderson: I really wanted to have an eating disorder | celebrity quotes

Celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson is famous for her super strict exercise and diet plans (that go under 1000 calories / day) and for her famous clients such as Gwyneth Paltrow or Madonna. Recently, Tracy made a remark that did not go unnoticed:

"After my parents divorced when I was 17 my mum worked three jobs so I could come to New York and train to be a ballet dancer.

But I didn't make it – I got too fat and couldn't shift the weight.

I tried everything short of an eating disorder – which I really wanted to have, actually."

… says Tracy.

A spokesman for anorexia charity Beat had to reply to Tracy’s terrible quote, saying:

"It's a disgrace that people who are role models make comments like that. Eating disorders are serious psychiatric conditions – they're not a fashion or a fad."

Share your thoughts!

 

Incoming search terms:

karina smirnoff, tracy anderson

© Versus for Skinny VS Curvy, 2011. | Permalink | 64 comments

Jennifer Love Hewitt in a Little Black Dress

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 08:31 AM PDT

Jennifer Love Hewitt in a Little Black Dress | jennifer love hewitt

Jennifer Love Hewitt looked cute and happy in a short black dress that showed off her legs while on a shopping spree yesterday.

How do you like this little number on Jennifer?

See her more!

 

...
Read the rest of Jennifer Love Hewitt in a Little Black Dress


© Versus for Skinny VS Curvy, 2011. | Permalink | 32 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment