Monday, February 22, 2010

Work RANT & Vivi Spring Fashion and makeup ♥!

Pic heavy post!

RANT Uggggh...just got back from another tough day at work...Plus no time for dinner tonight! *stomach gurgle* :(

The people you work with and surround yourself with make a HUGE difference as far as whether you have a good or bad day. Sometimes when life/work is hard, you need people who can provide positivity and help you get through the rough patches. Other people like to whine, complain and make even the smallest task seem like a huge burden because of their sour attitude. It casts a big storm cloud over the whole workplace. I worked with this particular person all day today - everything she did was met with a big sigh or annoyance or anger or attitude or all of the above. Near the end of my shift today, I noticed that it was starting to rub off on me. I was able to pull myself out of it before the days end and tried my best to ignore my super negative coworker...but it was an important reminder to keep everything in perspective. Some people just want to drag you down with them...it's okay to have a bad day now and then, but it's really too bad that some people don't know how make the best of a situation!

*end rant*

***

Spring Fashion Forecast

I already mentioned how much I love RUFFLES!!! This year, there seem to be a lot of different trends - denim (not too crazy about), ruffles (LOVE), florals (LOVE), Crochet (LOVE) and some cute cartoon-y print 80s style tees (LOVE), 70s inspired (some LOVE)


Vivi March 2010 cover model Koda Kumi!!! She is so super cute & always rocks a spunky 'do! (this month, blonde and layered)

001

I WANT her candy-pink classic Chanel quilted handbag!!!!! *sigh*

024

I'm not sure why this is a Fashion Scandal (hehe) but the Pink D&G bags are bright and peppy

007

Apparently, Cowboy/Texas is IN for the Spring lol

055

I liked this spread - it reminds me of old pictures

183

184

185

This model has the legs to be a true "French girl" :D

071

075

Floral + Ruffles

081

Crochet + lace

083

Very 70's inspired

091

80s tees - looks like the one I got from F21!

F008

(Forever21 Version)


LOVE this look - lashes, fresh skin, pretty flush & shiny pouty lips ♥ ♥ ♥

214

There are quite a few other MAC inspired looks too! If only I could pull off the strong lip...

215

I love the blending and the dark brown eyeshadow!

216

Pretty nude lips

217

191

I didn't scan this magazine, but one lovely lady (or fellow) out there did (Thank you much!)...if you would like to see more, click here for the full download of March 2010 Vivi!

***

A warm happy hello to LOLanne & babychillax!

*good night all!*

No comments:

Post a Comment