Friday, February 12, 2010

First blog award/tag & Happy thoughts

Aaaaaahhh so happy! Was tagged for my first blog awards today from hot mama randomnesswithKhris...thanks a million!!! You made my day! :D

I love your blog



First award


"Post 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, link back to the person who awarded you and pass along for up to ten people."

1. Family - Can't deny this one is number one! They drive me crazy, but their constant love & support keeps me fulfilled, connected, & grounded.

2. My Boyfriend - he is truly my rock as well as my number one fan! I adore him - after almost 3 years of hardships & insane bliss, I am so happy to have him in my life. Just thinking about him makes me happy :)

3. Crafting! My head is always full of a million ideas...I love bringing my dreams to life, which is why I'm taking some serious sewing classes this month! :)

4. EATING GOOD FOOD - Man. I am a huge foodie and love writing about it too -- if you're on YELP too, give me a holler! Chances are if it's coated in white cheddar cheese or covered in 3 types of mushrooms, I'm going to love it.

5. COOKING GOOD FOOD - I LOVE to cook! And it makes me happy when it turns out well...lots of times it doesn't ;_; ... but when it does, I'm on top of the world! My Mom thinks it's crazy that I enjoy cooking...but when I'm back from a long day of work, it is soooo relaxing to just chop, slice and fry things. Good stress relief!

6. Random Acts of Kindness. See RandomnesswithKhris above!

7. Shopping - Especially internet shopping because then you get exactly what you want!!! Instant gratification! I bought my phone charm in Japantown LA. So kawaii!

Phone charm


8. TRAVEL - and I don't mean the kind to and from work. Lol. I want to travel the world one day...Hong Kong, Tokyo, Paris, Hawaii, New York etc. etc. I promised myself to visit (and revisit) all of these places before I turn 30! I'm really just a big tourist at heart.

The Louvre

9. Memories - Looking back at all the things that I've been blessed enough to do in my life makes me happy. It also motivates me to continue making more awesome memories in the future!

10. Blogging!!! Kind of cheated on this one since I'm 'doing' it today. ;) Connecting to people from around the world is an **AMAZING** feeling. I get a high off of you people! lol.

I'm passing both of these along to the following Sexy Ladies!!

Sharlene of I-lashes!

Glitteryeyesxx

Kate Gene

(who, by the way, is currently having a STILA GIVEAWAY on her blog right now!

Steph of DSK Jewelry because her happy necklace continues to keep me happy :)

Sophia at Kechiko

MaiPhilosophy

Yumi!

.maitai

Cee

Kym of herrohachi tees -- I must become a fan on fb, totally cute! Ok done. :

Speaking of which, Oh Hai! to Katie Ngo & Aracely!

oh hai / pass me teh towel?
From Lolcats

P.S.

The 2010 Winter Olympics started today! The mascots are adorable!


Image from http://media.nowpublic.net/images/

No comments:

Post a Comment